Terms of Service
By using the services provided by Tisk-Task ("Service"), you agree with the following terms ("Terms of Service"). Violations of the terms below may result in termination of your account. Given the nature of this Service, you may come across harmful content such as offensive words and non-verified attachments that has been added by other users sharing the same parent account as you. You agree to use the Service at your own risk, and you are aware that Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Requirements to Hold an Account
In order to sign-up for this Service, we require that you are either a human of at least 13-years old or a legal entity, and must provide valid information during the registration process. Each person or legal entity may only maintain one free account and each login may only be used by one person. You main invite others to the service, as long as they create their own logins. You are responsible for the security of your account credentials and for all the activity that occurs in your account, including all activity and content generated by other users who have accounts under yours. This Service can not be used for any illegal activities. You agree not to violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- By adding content to your account, you are agreeing to comply with U.S. copyright law. Content added to your account is yours, but we reserve the rights to remove content if needed.
- You must not add spam to your account, or transmit harmful materials such as viruses.
- Tisk-Task is a service sold on a monthly basis. When you sign up with us, we offer a 1-month trial of a pay account. After that period expires, you will be charged on a monthly basis, starting at the 30th day after you have created an account.
- The Service non-refundable and billed in advance on a monthly basis. There will be no refunds even if the account is unused or if you downgrade your plan mid-way through your billing cycle.
- If you upgrade/downgrade your plan, you will be charged accordingly to that plan in the next billing cycle. Downgrading your plan may incur in losses of content and/or features, and Tisk-Task should not be liable for that.
- Fees may exclude taxes and in that case you are responsible for such payments.
- You are responsible for cancelling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and including your username. Once you cancel your account, you will not be charged again unless you sign up for the service again. Still, you are responsible for any charges already incurred for the current billing period.
- Once your account has been cancelled, all content will be deleted and it is not possible to recover such content.
- Tisk-Task reserves the right to cancel any account at any time, as well to change, suspend or terminate the Service, without any notice.
Prices are subject to change. In that case, we will either notify you via email 30 days in advance to the change or post the new pricing on the website. Tisk-Task should not be liable to anyone for any modifications of the Service, including pricing changes.
Tisk-Task may update the Terms of Service without notice. Any new features or improvements added to Tisk-Task are subject to these terms, and by continuing using the service after such changes are in place, you are agreeing with the terms.
- You agree not to hack and/or make any changes to these Terms of Service, or link it to sites which are not part of this Service.
- You agree not to sell or copy any part of this Service, unless you are given permission to do so.
- You agree that Tisk-Task should not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of this Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please send an email to email@example.com